skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Awesome Possum Taylor
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Tuesday Bellwork Would I work a stressful job?
If my job was one that stressed me out, I would quit so I could find another job that was easier. That would make my life a lot better. I hate being stressed out. It really sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My family
Halloween 2007
Followers
Pumpkin Patch
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(6)
Tuesday Bellwork Would I work a stressful job?
What makes me fearful Friday Bellwork
Wednesday bellwork Inauguration of Obama
If I found gold in my yard I'd... Wednesday bellwork
Thursday Bellwork Letter to me
Bellwork Tuesday
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
About Me
Taylor Rowley
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment