Friday, December 5, 2008
Favorite Birthday Present Friday Bellwork
My favorite birthday present I have ever gotten is the concert tickets that my mom and dad got for me. They were to the Kenny Chesney show. He was doing his "Flip flop Summer" tour. It was really awesome, except for the people to the right of us, who were smoking pot, and the people to the left of us, who were so drunk that they all passed out...it was nice. He sang all of my favorite songs. I even sneaked down the aisle and took a picture of him with my dad's phone. I got really thirsty so I went and got a drink and they don't give you the lids so you can't fill them up with water and throw them on the stage. I thought that was kind of strange that they would even think of that. I was really happy to get this present from my parents. They even invited my Grandpa Bob and his wife, Trish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kenny Chesney SUCKS!
Post a Comment